What scenes you can't wait to see on New Moon... pick 5

Lucy Hale also auddition to play JANE


Buuhh for lucy Hale... she's the girl from Privileged and she also was in "The sisterhood of the traveling pants 2" as Rory's little sister... yes the one that looses the pants... anyways... she audittioned for the role of Jane but look like she wasn't competition for Dakota...


Privileged’s Lucy Hale just dished to Twist magazine that not only did Dakota Fanning audition for Jane in New Moon, but she did too!
The 19-year-old actress shared with the mag, “Well, I did read [for the role of Jane]. We had some talks about it. But I think they just offered it to Dakota Fanning, the role I was interested in. Which is great - I’m a huge fan of her! So, I think she’ll probably take that. And I mean, as of right now, I’m not sure if it’s going to work out. But I’m definitely still going to see it!”


which one do you prefeer??

No comments:

Post a Comment