What scenes you can't wait to see on New Moon... pick 5

I think we got the wolf girl


Looks like these days have been like cast days, now we have another rumor on New Moon's cast... this time is America Ferrera... you know?? Ugly Betty.. she says she just audition for the role of Emily Young... Sam's fiancee... I think is great... but... She's like kinda known... and Emily's part is like very small... we'll see

"I got to audition for New Moon today! For the role of Emily," Crazy Days and Nights quotes the outspoken actress and snappy dresser as saying. "The casting director, you fans of the book will be glad to know, has read the books and loves them. And you can tell. His direction was spot on for the character. I loved the books. I would so love to be in the movie!!!"

here is the link for the Article for you to read it all... http://www.celebuzz.com/america-ferrera-new-moon-s80281/

opinions??

No comments:

Post a Comment