What scenes you can't wait to see on New Moon... pick 5

10 Signs You’re Too Obsessed With Twilight... guilty

LOL there was an article in Times Of the Internet with 10 signs of obssesion lol ... i'm pretty much lost... what about you??

Almost everybody loves "Twilight," but what happens when you just go too damn far? What are the signs that your love for Twilight has crossed the line into obsession? We've created this handy check list to help you decided if you need professional assistance with your Twilight Obsession. (professional... is not that bad is it?)

10) You've memorized every line of the book series (what?? is not like something weird is it?)
9) You refer to yourself as a "Twilight Scholar"
8) Your screen name is a Twilight character's name (pfff nooo... well just the last name)
7) You spend all day blogging about the movie (ok I have no deffense on that one... exhibit A)
6) You are set to receive Twitter updates about "New Moon" (and Google... OMG this is not going well)
5) You think Catherine Hardwicke should be the next President of the United States (pff not ... I'm not from the US...)
4) You actually think you have a future with either Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner (What kind of an idiotic question is that? of course I have... did I just quote New Moon?)
3) You just know in your heart that vampires are real (Of course they are... they just keep it secret... but that's ok we don't want the Voultury to kill them all )
2) You're sure Twilight is non-fiction (we just said that vampires are real)
1) You have your Google Alerts set to notify you anytime anyone in the world mentions Twilight even once. (hmm... look #6)

If 5 or more of these statements apply to you, you may already be too far gone to help. If all 10 are applicable, all we can do is send some good vibes and hope for the best.


Ok I didn't like this... 9/10... is not good... don't get me wrong.. I love Twilight but Obsssesed??... I need to ... What the Hell... Yes i'm a fan... Yes I'm obssesed, Yes I'll marry Rob... and I'm not ashame of that... (yes I just quote again... so WHAT?)

No comments:

Post a Comment