Here is an article from TIMESOFTHEINTERNET.COM and I think is hilarious... check it out and comment
8 Things That Are Bugging Me About Robert Pattinson
Robert Pattinson this, Robert Pattinson that. You can’t leave your house anymore without being assaulted by Robert Pattinson. The name haunts me worse than any tween vampire ever could. Robert Pattinson is all anyone cares about. He’s like Brangelina, only stronger, because there’s only one of him. That’s right. Robert Pattinson is a Hollywood Power Couple all by himself. Let me articulate what’s getting on my nerves about Robert Pattinson.
8) Nobody is this humble! This guy has to have an ego or he wouldn’t even be able to leave the house in the morning. Personally, I know people who work the graveyard shift at the local gas station and think they’re something special. Here’s a guy in one of the hottest movies around and he refuses to talk himself up.
7) He doesn’t have a girlfriend. He’s 22 and he’s not tied into a relationship. He doesn’t have a ball or a chain he has to answer to at the end of a long day of filming. What nerve.
6) He’s nice to fans. This guy is nice to his fans, a rare trait if ever there was one. I prefer surly, anti-social celebrities. They’re easier to hate on.
5) He’s had it too easy in Hollywood.
4) He doesn’t get involved in unnecessary drama. He has no bitter custody case going on. He isn’t under arrest for DUI. Compared to Shia LaBeouf this cat is unnatural.
3) Girls love him just a bit too much.
2) He’s not going away any time soon. Right now Pattinson can do no wrong. Everybody wants him in their next movie so he can afford to be selective and choose whatever project he wants. We’ll all have to deal with him for years!
1) His new haircut. He’s supposed to have long vampire hair. Now he looks like a Young Republican.
I know some of you will say “You live in a Free World, if you choose to, you can ignore Robert Pattinson.” Uh, no I can’t. It’s not in the cards. Sure I’d love to be a Robert Pattinson hater, but it just doesn’t seem to be in the cards. So far the guy has managed to keep his overall image so positive, there aren’t any chinks in his armor. So far.